111 Blackmarsh Rd., St. John's, NL A1E 1S6 , Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
1) When is the best time to move?
2) How do I select which moving companies to provide me with a moving estimate?
3) When should I begin contacting moving companies for estimates?
4) What happens when a relocation consultant comes to my home?
5) What is a binding estimate?
6) What is a non-binding estimate?
7) How is the cost of my shipment calculated?
8) How should I pay and what are the payment methods?
9) What is an order for service?
10) What is a Bill of Lading?
11) What is an Inventory?
12) Can I pack anything in the drawers of my dresser or desk?
13) Will the driver load all the boxes that I packed?
14) How should I pack my waterbed?
15) Can I pack and move my plants?
16) What should I do with my jewellery and other valuable items?
17) How do I prepare my appliances for moving?
18) How will Domestic Moving & Storage protect my upholstered furniture?
19) Am I protected against loss or damage while my goods are in transit?
20) What are my valuation coverage options?
(Local Number: 709-747-5188)
Call for a Free Quote ORUse our FORM on the ‘Contact Us’ page
21) How do I prepare my home and myself for move day?
22) How will I know when my shipment is going to be delivered?
23) How do I file and receive my settlement on my claim?
| Home | About Us | Relocation | Corporate Relocation | Long Distance Moves | International Moves | Storage | FAQ | Contact Us |